The Preventive Care Plus Plan, administered by The American Worker, provides preventive care services that meet the ACA’s requirements for minimum essential coverage. The plan covers preventive care services at 100 percent when you use an in-network provider. The plan does not include coverage for non-preventive services, such as emergency room care, hospital stays or non-preventive doctor’s office visits.
Below are additional features of the plan:
First Health Network: You must use in-network providers to receive care; services provided by out-of-network providers are not covered. Through First Health Network:
- You can access a network of more than 490,000 providers across the country by visiting firsthealthlbp.com.
- To simplify the process, your provider will submit claims for you.
Teladoc: Teladoc gives you access to U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 by phone, online or via your mobile device.* For certain minor, non-preventive services, Teladoc doctors can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication, when necessary, for a variety of issues. Using Teladoc:
- You can access medical care from anywhere without taking time off work.
- You’ll hear back quickly, as the median call-back time is just 10 minutes.
- You’ll reduce your out-of-pocket expenses by avoiding an urgent care or emergency room visit.
Prescription Drug Coverage:
- Copays of $5, $10 or $15 are available for preferred generic drugs at in-network pharmacies (limited to the formulary drug list); there is no coverage at non-network pharmacies.
- You’ll receive a discount for non-preferred generic and brand-name drugs at in-network pharmacies.
- More than 63,000 in-network pharmacies nationwide, including almost all chain and independent pharmacies.
- For questions or to locate a pharmacy, call The American Worker at 1.855.495.1192.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Plan members have access to the EAP through Magellan Health.
- You can access up to five free, one-on-one counseling sessions per issue and unlimited referrals for you and your household members.
- Confidential services include marriage or family counseling, parental guidance and child and eldercare.
- To access the EAP, visit magellanhealth.com/member or call 1.800.327.9645.
*There are certain state requirements. In Arkansas and Delaware, an initial consultation must be done via video. In Idaho, consultations are only available via video.
Please note: Due to state laws, not all products are available in all states. Residents of Massachusetts are advised that enrollment in the medical plans offered by Robert Half may not satisfy state health insurance requirements.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulations and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs that may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.